2013年3月21日星期四

She's a bit cheeky! Ellie Goulding soaks up the Miami heat in striped bikini top and stonewashed hotpants

She may be in Miami to work, but that doesn't mean Ellie Goulding can't have a bit of fun in the sun.
After shooting her new music video, the English singer couldn't wait to soak up the sun in a skimpy outfit.
The Anything Could Happen star, 26, was eager to get a tan as she stripped down to a striped bikini top and stonewashed hotpants as she relaxed by the pool.
Time to chill: Ellie Goulding relaxes by the pool in a bikini top and hotpants after filming her new music video in Miami
Time out: Ellie Goulding relaxes by the pool in a bikini top and hotpants after filming her new music video in Miami
The blonde star was spotted hanging out by the pool with an afternoon tipple of her Miami Beach hotel.
Ellie is in Florida to shoot a video for I Need Your Love - her duet with Scots DJ Calvin Harris.
The single is due for release in the US next month - the seventh single from Calvin's hit album 18 Months.
Time to chillax: Ellie opted for a pair of high-waisted stonewashed denim hotpants
Time to chillax: Ellie opted for a pair of high-waisted stonewashed denim hotpants
After arriving in Miami on Monday, Ellie was upset when Virgin Atlantic left her luggage back in London.
She tweeted angrily: 'Thanks a lot Virgin for leaving my case in London.
'I could not be more f**king disappointed.'
Luggage drama: Ellie was upset when Virgin Atlantic left her suitcases in London on her flight over to Miami
Luggage drama: Ellie was upset when Virgin Atlantic left her suitcases in London on her flight over to Miami
Refreshing: The 26-year-old sips on a drink as she enjoys her downtime
Refreshing: The 26-year-old sips on a drink as she enjoys her downtime
However, it appeared she later saw the funny side, and joked she had nothing to wear for her video shoot.
She wrote: 'Anyone in Miami want to lend me clothes for my music video lol.'
Meanwhile, Calvin uploaded a few Instagram photos from her video shoot, which appears to be set in a nightclub.
He said: 'Me and @elliegoulding PRETENDING to be LOVERS in this video.'
Love interest: Ellie and DJ Calvin Harris will be playing lovers in the video
Love interest: Ellie and DJ Calvin Harris will be playing lovers in the video
Ellie's latest bikini time comes a few weeks after she posted a Twitter photo of her enviable figure while in Singapore.

Despite appearing confident with her body image, she recently revealed it hasn’t always be like that: ‘When I was younger, I was never the attractive one in my family. My younger sister Jordan – who’s actually a half-sister and is 20 - is really pretty. My older sister Isabel, 27, was taller, with blonde hair and a beautiful figure.
‘I dyed my light-brown hair black, had lip piercings and knew I wasn’t the pretty girl in my group. It definitely made me feel insecure. I was a real nerd and worked hard at school.
‘Back then I didn’t understand that guys would go for looks more than anything, the girl who was incredibly pretty and womanly, and I was never that.’
Nightclub scene: The duet is the seventh single from Calvin's album 18 Months
Nightclub scene: The duet is the seventh single from Calvin's album 18 Months

没有评论:

发表评论